Social media platform attracts the attention of readers and visitors and it encourages them to share product site with others. Social media marketing is a form of marketing driven by word of mouth and it offers quicker result than paid media. Social media is a platform easily accessible through internet, and people visit social media sites at least twice a day. It offers brand awareness and improved customer service.
Here are the reasons given why social media marketing is an effective tool.
If you are planning to launch a product, consider social media marketing as your first preference due to some reasons given below.
- Increase brand authority and brand recognition – various social media sites will show your content and people would become familiar about your brand. It helps to create a presence on social media sites and people will hear and see about you. The social media platform helps to interact with customers directly.
- Higher conversion rate – when people see your product often in social media sites, it creates a tendency among people visiting your website and it forces them to purchase your product online. It increases the number of followers.
- Low marketing cost – spending 1 hour per day on various content will help you get results fast. The platform allows flexibility in advertising and the marketing cost remains less.
- Create rich, experience – your interaction through such platform indicates your customer service skill. When customer gives feedback you respond and this shows you care for them.
Interesting tips to launch a product in social media sites
With tons of social media platform popping every day, you must choose a platform wisely. It is not necessary for you to be everywhere. Showcase your product in some popular social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedln. Facebook is one of the best place to launch your product. Use Instagram and Pinterest to increase visibility and sale. Present product in a fun, interesting way. Linkedln is a platform for the sale of business to business products. Linkedln will help you to get connected with people at big corporate sectors. Twitter can be used for all kinds of sales and marketing, but the primary use should be listening. Find out where your market is having a conversation and go there.
- Keep your account current – you must update your account regularly with interesting contents and this would help developing brand loyalty. The layout for such platform can change over time, so make sure you use them. Keep on posting new pictures of your products. Creating promotions will help people share news among others. Invite customers to interact with your product and to help spread the word.
- Create calls to action – you must compel your visitors to click on your updates and take actions immediately. Offer them limited time discounts and promotions and use language like “enter to win… and Click here…”
- Create a video – it is a great idea to create a video putting together all about your products, brand name and how your products can be useful to them. You can use an iPhone to make videos and upload the video in various social media sites. Reveal the video to live crowd if possible. You must put photos supporting your video and you can create a movie yourself. Create a video using pleasing music score.
- Build relationship with friends – you must connect with friends and individuals, whose profile matches with yours. Find out people talking about your industry, then share pictures of your product with them. Follow them, comment on their post and answer to their questions. Through conversation you add value to your network and they start following you back. Develop relationship among people through such platform because this may help you develop leads. Once you develop the relationship, you may tell them about your product, might be something they are searching for.
Create a teaser- you must create a teaser that will create curiosity among visitors and don’t reveal your product. Regularly post pictures flaunting different fashions and this will create curiosity among people and they would want to know more about your product. Bring teaser campaign 20 days before the launch of product and mention teaser tagline in every post.